[D_O_S_]Destiny of Starlight Index du Forum
[D_O_S_]Destiny of Starlight
Le forum de la team YVB Destiny of Starlight

[D_O_S_]Destiny of Starlight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Pimsleur>Spa.nish ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [D_O_S_]Destiny of Starlight Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ninetphy

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pimsleur>Spa.nish Répondre en citant

Pimsleur Spanish > bit.ly/1VdA4yN

International..Customers:..for..24/7..customer..service..and..to..order..by..phone,..call..+1..800-051-4293By...then...I...was...determined...to...continue...through...all...the...courses,...and...the...sale...price...for...the...full...course...would...be...slightly...less...than...what...I'd...pay...buying...the...5...lesson...sets...of...mp3s...through...the...endThis..is..where..Pimsleur..comes..inOne...of...the...reasons...is...that...even...their...much-advertised..."small...group"...lessons...are...ineffective...compared...with...one-on-one...tutoringI....needed....something....totally....oral,....and....this....is....itByPolyglotfrom..Houston..TcAbout..Me..Business..person,..TravelerProsEasy..to..useFunIt..WorksPerfects..AccentPortableConsBest..UsesSelf-improvementTravelComments..about..Pimsleur..Spanish..Level..1..MP3:This..is..my..second..Pimsleur..coursePimsleur....Unlimited....is....designed....for....use....by....one....registered....user,....plus....up....to....three....household....members,....and....may....be....installed....on....up....to....four....devices-..robpet..Mar..6,..2016..flag..Add..Comment..2..Vote..galsally..I..saw..the..short..course..of..Pimsleur..Greek..in..the..library,..and..couldn't..resist..bringing..it..homePimsleur..and..Michell..Thomas..are..the..way..to..go..for..audio..lessons,..everything..else..it..total..immersion!..(and..this..site..and..books)I've...never...reached...total...fluency...because...I've...never...lived...in...a...Spanish-speaking...country,...but...I'm...good...enough...to...give...lectures...in...Spanish...(I'm...a...biologist...and...teacher)...or...to...carry...on...a...conversation...with...an...individual...who...doesn't...speak...too...colloquiallyThis...exaggeration...of...its...contribution...is...one...reason...I...feel...a...lot...of...successful...learners...mention...it...as...usefulBestValue!..Buy..30..Lessons..at..a..Time..Each..product..contains..30..lessons..from..the..Complete..CourseWhere..this..system..fails:..Irrelevant..context..Despite..its..advantages,..I..dont..think..I..will..be..using..Pimsleur..in..future..language..missions..(even..if..I..come..across..it..as..free..again)Youll..be..able..to..handle..minimum..courtesy..requirements,..understand..much..of..what..you..hear,..and..be..understood..at..a..beginning..level,..but..with..near-native..pronunciation..skills.In..the..next..10..lessons,..youll..build..on..what..youve..learnedSometimes,...I...really...had...to...power...through...to...finish...lessonsFeedbackSpanishDict..is..devoted..to..improving..our..site..based..on..user..feedback..and..introducing..new..and..innovative..features..that..will..continue..to..help..people..learn..and..love..the..Spanish..language.Have..a..suggestion,..idea,..or..comment?Send..us..your..feedback.Your..nameEmail..addressSubjectMessageEven...knowing...a...little...bit...of...Spanish...will...make...travel...to...Latin...America...or...Spanish-speaking...countries...a...breezeFeedbackExperience..language..learning..like..never..beforeThis...post...is...an...honest...and...frank...look...at...the...course...I...completed...and...it...is...not...some...blog...post...about...how...Pimsleur...is...a...scam,...etcExpand....your....vocabulary....and....increase....your....fluencyUse..the..free..tool..Audacity..to..create..an..MP3..of..the..audio,..with..the..phrases..you..downloaded..repeated..and..with..your..own..voice..recorded..between..these..segments..as..explanations..as..you..see..fitIf..it..was..tailored..to..other..types..of..people,..it..would..be..way..more..interesting,..with..different..versions..for..different..purposes..of..travel,..but..this..would..be..asking..a..lot..of..any..courseSo..I..had..to..call..Pimsleur..support..who..helped..me..get..the..mp3s.Other..than..that,..the..added..value..features..of..the..software..are..pretty..limited..and..I'm..not..sure..how..much..more..helpful..it..will..beThey....should....have....let....him....practise....between....lessons....so....he....wouldn't....keep....making....the....same....mistakes....over....and....over,....but....they....didn't,....so....it's....not....his....faultThe...vast...majority...of...what...is...said...to...you...will...never...be...written...down...in...any...form,...so...this...is...really...forcing...you...to...get...used...to...the...spoken...language...and...not...being...able...to...read...it...at...any...timePimsleur...is...an...imprint...of...Simon...&...Schuster...Audio,...a...division...of...Simon...&...Schuster,...Inc$119.95...MP3...Add...to...Cart...(ApproxIf....you....dont....know....any....then....use....lang-8....to....have....natives....correct....it....for....free....so....you....know....there....are....no....mistakesLike...millions...before...you,...discover...the...power...of...the...scientifically...sequenced...and...portable...Pimsleur...Method...Free...Lesson...Offer...Sign-up...*...Required...Field...First...Name:...Email:*...*...Not...a...valid...email...address...Country:*...--...Afghanistan...Albania...Algeria...American...Samoa...Andorra...Angola...Anguilla...Antarctica...Antigua...and...Barbuda...Argentina...Armenia...Aruba...Australia...Austria...Azerbaijan...Bahamas...Bahrain...Bangladesh...Barbados...Belarus...Belgium...Belize...Benin...Bermuda...Bhutan...Bolivia...Bosnia...and...Herzegovina...Botswana...Bouvet...Island...Brazil...British...Indian...Ocean...Territory...Brunei...Darussalam...Bulgaria...Burkina...Faso...Burundi...Cambodia...Cameroon...Canada...Cape...Verde...Cayman...Islands...Central...African...Republic...Chad...Chile...China...Christmas...Island...Cocos...(Keeling)...Islands...Colombia...Comoros...Congo...Congo,...The...Democratic...Republic...of...the...Cook...Islands...Costa...Rica...Cote...D'Ivoire...Croatia...Cuba...Curaao...Cyprus...Czech...Republic...Denmark...Djibouti...Dominica...Dominican...Republic...Ecuador...Egypt...El...Salvador...Equatorial...Guinea...Eritrea...Estonia...Ethiopia...Falkland...Islands...(Malvinas)...Faroe...Islands...Fiji...Finland...France...French...Guiana...French...Polynesia...French...Southern...Territories...Gabon...Gambia...Georgia...Germany...Ghana...Gibraltar...Greece...Greenland...Grenada...Guadeloupe...Guam...Guatemala...Guinea...Guinea-Bissau...Guyana...Haiti...Heard...Island...and...McDonald...Islands...Holy...See...(Vatican...City...State)...Honduras...Hong...Kong...Hungary...Iceland...India...Indonesia...Iran,...Islamic...Republic...of...Iraq...Ireland...Israel...Italy...Jamaica...Japan...Jordan...Kazakhstan...Kenya...Kiribati...Korea,...Democratic...People's...Republic...of...Korea,...Republic...of...Kuwait...Kyrgyzstan...Lao...People's...Democratic...Republic...Latvia...Lebanon...Lesotho...Liberia...Libya...Liechtenstein...Lithuania...Luxembourg...Macau...Macedonia...Madagascar...Malawi...Malaysia...Maldives...Mali...Malta...Marshall...Islands...Martinique...Mauritania...Mauritius...Mayotte...Mexico...Micronesia,...Federated...States...of...Moldova,...Republic...of...Monaco...Mongolia...Montenegro...Montserrat...Morocco...Mozambique...Myanmar...Namibia...Nauru...Nepal...Netherlands...New...Caledonia...New...Zealand...Nicaragua...Niger...Nigeria...Niue...Norfolk...Island...Northern...Mariana...Islands...Norway...Oman...Pakistan...Palau...Palestinian...Territory...Panama...Papua...New...Guinea...Paraguay...Peru...Philippines...Pitcairn...Islands...Poland...Portugal...Puerto...Rico...Qatar...Reunion...Romania...Russian...Federation...Rwanda...Saint...Helena...Saint...Kitts...and...Nevis...Saint...Lucia...Saint...Pierre...and...Miquelon...Saint...Vincent...and...the...Grenadines...Samoa...San...Marino...Sao...Tome...and...Principe...Saudi...Arabia...Senegal...Serbia...Seychelles...Sierra...Leone...Singapore...Sint...Maarten...(Dutch...part)...Slovakia...Slovenia...Solomon...Islands...Somalia...South...Africa...South...Georgia...and...the...South...Sandwich...Islands...Spain...Sri...Lanka...Sudan...Suriname...Svalbard...and...Jan...Mayen...Swaziland...Sweden...Switzerland...Syrian...Arab...Republic...Taiwan...Tajikistan...Tanzania,...United...Republic...of...Thailand...Timor-Leste...Togo...Tokelau...Tonga...Trinidad...and...Tobago...Tunisia...Turkey...Turkmenistan...Turks...and...Caicos...Islands...Tuvalu...Uganda...Ukraine...United...Arab...Emirates...United...Kingdom...United...States...United...States...Minor...Outlying...Islands...Uruguay...Uzbekistan...Vanuatu...Venezuela...Vietnam...Virgin...Islands,...British...Virgin...Islands,...U.SAnd....thank....you....for....the....tip....on....that....audiobookI..suspect..those..who..didn't..like..Pimsleur..didn't..stick..with..it..long..enough..or..had..unrealistic..expectationsThe...entire...course...(even...pleasant...conversations)...used...this...formal...you...(apart...from...a...quick...mention...in...one...unit)...and...that...would...create...unnecessary...distance...between...me...and...those...I...meet...in...social...events...if...I...were...to...use...itI..wouldn't..start..buying..things..till..I'd..gotten..through..all..of..that..if..I..were..youIll....be....doing....this....more....often....in....the....futureLatin..American..Spanish,..Conversational..by..Pimsleur..[Audio..CD]..:..Learn..to..Speak..a..$48.65Buy..It..NowFree..Shipping13..watching....53..soldLatin..American..Spanish,..Conversational:..Learn..to..Speak..and..Understand..Latin..American..Spanish..with..Pimsleur..Language..Programs..(English..and..Spanish..Edition)..[Audiobook]..[Audio..CD]..Pimsleur..(Author).. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [D_O_S_]Destiny of Starlight Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006